Throughout this book we want to show you ways that you can become strong, weaponised with God’s power, and able fight for your future in God’s grace. We want to show you how Biblical confession will help you.
Across the seven weeks we will be learning how to:
• Understand Confession: We want to learn together how to use confession as a potent weapon in life’s warfare. Jesus used his “Bible” in His time of oppression. He said “It is written…” over and over again (Matt 4). We’re going to learn why he did that and see the difference it will make to our lives.
• Cultivate Faith: The Bible tells us faith moves mountains, invites healing and is the way we walk in God’s power.
• Cultivate Identity: Truly understanding that you are a royal son in God’s Household, blessed, loved and favoured will transform how you live and how you think.
• Cultivate Confidence: Unconscious self-doubt can be having a bigger effect on your life than you know. Rooting it out will help you stand strong in battle.
• Cultivate Security: Fear attracts demons, while faith attracts heaven. Let’s learn how to switch fear and anxiety off, become stable in our mindsets, and fix our focus on the God who cares for us.
• Cultivate a Sound Mind: Your mind is an amazing supercomputer. Train it well, and it will help you win battle after battle. Treat it sloppily and it will let you down!
Romans 12 promises that we can be “transformed by the renewing of our minds”. We pray this seven-week course would utterly transform your world, as the power of God’s word hits your heart with creative force. May you never be the same again! Please Note: This book contains the same content as our original Believe & Confess (landscape) book with additional journal & group discussion pages.